Have you ever wondered:-
- Is blow testing a a good idea?
- Which band method to choose and why?
- How do I grow Tuba players( and tubas) and why is it important?
- The optimal functioning of your Band Committee and liaising with the school hierarchy.
- Serious music vs Pop music?Is there room for both?
These and many other frequently asked questions will be the basis of our Term 4 workshop. Please come along and be apart of this Q &A with Garry Clark, James Brice, Phil Malloy, Jenny Power and Martin Hardy joining the panel.
- Where: ‘The Royal’ Hotel, 370 Abercrombie St, Darlington
- When: 6pm Thursday October 23rd.
- Cost: Free!
Drinks will be available from the bar, so come and enjoy the company of other conductors and feel free to invite other prospective members!!
Featured image: https://flic.kr/p/ib3KqH
Have you checked our 2015 Summer School with Professor James Keene – http://www.abodansw.com/summer
Our 2015 Summer Conducting School will be a 30hours of BOSTES accreditation addressing Standards 1,2,3,4,6 & 7