WHO CAN JOIN ABODA ?
Anyone with an interest in ensemble music making, whether professional, amateur, school or community based. You do not have to be an ensemble director to join ABODA. Students with an interest in improving their level and understanding of music making are encouraged to join.
WHY BELONG TO ABODA ?
- Receive priority information about State and National Conferences, clinics, and conducting schools.
- Discounts to members apply.
- Meet and work with internationally renowned conductors and clinicians.
- Receive four editions of “The Score” e-newsletter.
- Access state-wide and national network of collegiate support,
- Latest information on professional issues through ABODA publications,
- Opportunities for personal development through involvement on ABODA working parties & committees
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER ?
Any enquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org